Client: Trimex Sands Private Limited
India’s top specialty value chain provider for industrial minerals, the Trimex Group is a minerals business house with interests in extraction, sourcing, procurement, delivery, and R&D. Trimex delivers products such as Barite, Bentonite, Iron Ore, Feldspar, Bauxite, Ball Clay and Kaolin, among others, to the world’s leading Oil Drilling, Ceramic, Glass, Construction, Energy, Steel, and Fertilizer companies.
SAP Migration to AWS Cloud
Customer was running SAP application on-premises which is accessed by the users from 3 locations. Frequent power and internet outages affected their business and at the same time the hardware, storage and software licenses need to be renewal with huge CAPEX. They want us to migrate their existing setup to AWS Cloud to take advantage of a high available, scalable & secure environment which can also cater to future business needs.
- Architected AWS Infrastructure following recommended AWS best practices.
- Catered to both short-term and long-term goals of Client.
- Multiple / Redundant Site to Site VPN connectivity for 3 locations.
- Successful Migration from on-premise to AWS Mumbai region.
- Managed Services to monitor and maintain their environment.
- Client validated the design document, deliverables and provided sign off.
- Deliverables are met before the committed deadlines.
- Client carried out testing and reverted indicating that their success criteria were met.
- Cost optimization recommendations on a regular basis.
- Drastic Reduction of Infrastructure Cost.
- Migration cut over achieved with zero error
- Minimal downtime by planning parallel cutover